domingo, 19 de septiembre de 2010

London FW SS11, so far...

Antonio Berardi SS11


Basso & Brooke SS11


House of Holland SS11


Emilio de la Morena SS11


Paul Costelloe SS11


Mary Katrantzou SS11


Julien Mcdonald SS11


Michael Van Der Ham SS11


We were just recovering from the dizziness of NYFW when London Fashion Week arrived. So far I liked what I’ve seen with some exceptions (Topshop Unique wasn’t my particular hit). This are the collections I’ve enjoyed the most either because of the palette (House of Holland, Emilio de la Morena), the different silhouettes, the tailoring, or because of the prints and layers in some cases like Michael Van Der Ham and Mary Katrantzou. I think London always shows a different side from the fashion weeks, in my opinion it is creative in a very unique way, most of the proposals have fresh elements even when they follow certain trends we’ve seen before. I can’t wait to see the rest of the shows, including Christopher Kane, Pringle of Scotland, Paul Smith, Marios Schwab (he’s my favorite!), Adidas by Stella McCartney, JW Anderson and of course, Burberry Porsum.

Images via Fashonologie, Style.com


2 comentarios:

jen@hypethelook.com dijo...

tenemos gustos muy parecidos! :) me encantó la selección! a la prox nos vamos a Londres no?
xx!

Karla dijo...

vamonos por favor! jeje

Publicar un comentario