lunes, 27 de septiembre de 2010

Bal Masqué, Vogue Paris










You can’t tell how excited I am for October. I love it, not only because of the costume parties but there’s such a dark vibe the whole month I can’t describe it; I’m terribly thrilled. And just when I thought it couldn’t get any better I ran into the whole editorial for the October issue of Vogue Paris. Photographed by Mert & Marcus, and styled by Carine Roitfeld herself, the shoot features Lara Stone, the lovely Freja Beha, Crystal Renn, MariaCarla Boscono and Daphne Groevneveld in this masquerade party where each of them plays a character that could be inspired by the Grimm brothers. The mood of the shoot couldn’t be more somber, thanks to the high contrast of the pictures, and the styling couldn’t be more awesome (i’m seriously considering one of this outfits for my Halloween costume). Givenchy, Altuzarra and Philip Treacy are some of the brands that appear in this incredible editorial, making it even better. I’m not sure how but I’m determined to get French Vogue next month. October here we go!
Images via Fashion Gone Rogue

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario