viernes, 31 de diciembre de 2010

Happy new year!

The last day of the year… i can barely believe it. This year has been the craziest ever. I discovered many things and opportunities and I know I’ve grown a lot as a person. Not only this was the year I got more involved than ever with fashion but also with this blog. It has been my baby and my most ambitious project. In February it’s going to be a year since I started writing and I can assure you there’s going to be many surprises, a big celebration and tons of posts from my new home, Madrid.

This year has been great for me. Thanks to Coolhunter MX who have believed in me unconditionally and have given me the chance to work in what I love; thanks to Vogue Mexico who gave me the best start for 2011 (i’ll post it soon); my family, who always support me no matter how crazy ideas I have; my boyfriend, who is my number 1 fan and is there for me in the best and worst; and thanks to my friends for making of this year the best one ever. This blog has taken me to incredible places and I’ve met amazing people with it. But specially, thanks to you, dear reader, for taking the time to visit this blog, reading what I’ve got to say and actually liking it. I wish you all the best for 2011!



        

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario