martes, 14 de diciembre de 2010

Christmas Wishlist

Christmas is here! I love this time of the year, setting the tree, decorating the house, Christmas dinners with family and friends, choosing the gifts, even the crowded malls, I love them! I’m a big fan when choosing gifts, I always try to give something personalized and special for that person, something I know they wanted or would love to have. Can’t reveal yet what I bough my family and boyfriend but I can tell you what I will be asking this Christmas. Lucky me if I get something :)!



Alexander McQueen Red Studded Britannia Skull Clutch




Alexander McQueen Gringling gibbons gold heeled show boot
McQueen is my favorite brand ever (and designer). I’ve been dying for a clutch and when I saw these embellished boots I fell in love instantly.





Canon 5D EOS Mark II
Oh god, this is probably my most desired gift. I wanted this camera since 2008 when it went into the market and I think it’s pretty awesome. 21.2 mega-pixels, Full HD video recording 1080 resolution at 30 fps. And if you want to see what can it do go here.


Mykita for Alexandre Herchcovitch sunglasses





Chanel Ice Cube Bag
Both the Alexandre Herchcovitch sunglasses by Mykita and the Ice Cube Chanel bag drove me insane when I saw them in the respective runways. The sunglasses were incredibly colorful along with the SS11 collection. The FW10 collection of Chanel was pretty interesting, having fur and ice as the main elements. This bag was the object of desire for Showstudio and now is mine.





Stefan Strumbel singular wall clock
This Stefan Strumbel wall clocks are the craziest clocks I’ve ever seen. They’re electric, colorful, creepy and quite excentric, and they could be the perfect gift.



Spin magazine Special Edition Turntable
I’ve wanted a turntable since I got the Arctic Monkey’s Favourite Worst Nightmare LP. Since then I started collecting records like We Are Scientists and some Elvis ones. The red box of this turntable makes it even perfect.




100 Contemporary Fashion Designers by Taschen
I’m a huge fan of Taschen books and this two volume compillation is a great gift for fashion lovers. It was edited by Terry Jones, editor and creator of i-D.



Christopher Kane SS11 Orion Dress

Christopher Kane FW 11 Lace and flowers dress
Both dresses need no further introduction, both are beautiful and my favorite pieces of Kane.





Kelly Moore Juju Camera Bag in Walnut
Kelly Moore bags are the best, most practical and very fashion camera bags I’ve seen. They’re a little bit expensive ($249 USD, but they’re worth it). The dividers are adjustable so you have room for lenses, batteries, flashes and more. It’s water resistant and you can find it in several colors.

Hope I can get at least one gift hehe! Happy Christmas everyone!

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario