lunes, 11 de octubre de 2010

Fall is here













Fashion 156, The Urban Country Side shot by Jayden Tang via Coute que Coute // Samantha Gradoville by Camila Akrans for Harper’s Bazaar October 2010

After all the Fashion Week’s rush i finally realize fall’s here. I didn’t mind about it until I was freezing as hell last week and all the editorials were going for the camel looks á la Marc Jacobs.  I’ll soon make a post of where to find the new musts of the season but meanwhile I leave you with these two editorials; two styles one season. If you have no idea what’s next now Fall is here, here are some pretty good ideas. From preppy juvenile to sophisticated lady; capes, camel, wool, leather gloves, and thigh high socks are quite the essentials. I kind of love the different versions of fall in these editorials, and Camila Akrans is one of my favorite photographers lately. I wish you a terrific fall.

2 comentarios:

Valeria Vera dijo...

Hey Carla, yo también siento este Otoño muy "en línea", muy elegante, lindo, un Otoño bien hecho, no esas cochinadas de naranja con café y demás tonos feos de temporadas pasadas jaja... Sobre tu post anterior de McQueen quien NO amó el cinturón de hojas? , me pongo uno así y puedo ponerme pantuflas! jiji
un saludo mujer!

elena @chaira_fashion dijo...

Del otoño me encanta poder utilizar capas y capas de ropa. botas altas y miles de accesorios:bufandas, calentadores, guantes, calcetas. este otoño como bien menciona Valeria es más elegante. Lovely.
I wish you a terrific fall too.

Publicar un comentario