lunes, 28 de marzo de 2011

IDM livestreams: CoolhunterMX

If I could be there I would. Tomorrow starts IDM, one of the most important events of fashion in Mexico City. With four days and 27 collections, this edition of IDM is expected to be one of the best. And of course, I'm very happy to tell you that CoolhunterMX is a part of this big event, being the official media website of IDM. Backstages, reviews, photographs and exclusive content will be uploaded during the next few days. But the best part is that CoolhunterMX, with the collaboration of Apolorama, will be livestreaming some of the fashion shows, something never done before in Mexico. I wish to all of the CoolhunterMX team the best of luck, you know I would have loved to be there. 

Don't miss the first show tomorrow at 4 pm, the new designers in NIDM, here.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario