sábado, 24 de diciembre de 2011

Merry Christmas!



Christmas is finally here! This is definitely one of my favorite holidays and every year I enjoy all the little rituals and traditions, cooking, setting the tree, decorating the house, etc. And even though this year has been quite strange, it's the perfect time to celebrate our families and friends and to be grateful for all the love we have in our lives.

I can't thank enough to all the people who are in my life for being such amazing persons in every aspect, to my family and friends and to every person who has taught me something.

To every person who reads me, I wish you the best best best Christmas of all time! I leave you with the 24th video of Love Magazine, Lily Donaldson dancing to my favorite Christmas song, Rockin' Aroung the Christmas Tree, enjoy!



0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario