martes, 10 de agosto de 2010

Catching Up

So, MademoiselleKarla is back. After the longest (and best) vacations ever I feel renewed and with extra energy, ready to start this semester with the best attitude! I am very excited for the next months to come, lots of projects ahead! It feels like I’m in line to take a ride in a pretty dangerous rollercoaster, scary but so exciting at the same time.

I leave you with some editorials I really liked these past weeks, each one of them shows how I want my life to be for this semester. Hope you had a terrific summer!

the drama

the extasis

the attraction

the madness

the miu miu

the lovely sand

the freedom

the spirit

the crowd

the individual

the attitude

the playfulness

the lovely lolita

Anna Maria Urajevskaya by Michelangelo di Battista for Vogue Italia, 2007. Mathilde Frachon by David Bellémere for Marie Claire Italy. Magdalena Berus by Lukasz Pukowiec for Fiasco Magazine. Mathilde Frachon by David Bellémere for Marie Claire 2010. Christian Dior Shangai Dreamers by Quentin Shih. Tali Lennox by Teneshia Carr for KURV magazine. Abbey Lee Kershaw for Moussy Fall Winter Ad Campaign 2010. Laetitia Casta for Vogue Russia.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario