domingo, 16 de mayo de 2010

Wistful Thinking

Hell, I have tons of things to share. I directed my first fashion short film last week and I couldn’t be more thrilled about it. Yesterday we were recording the Foley sounds and it was incredibly fun! The short film is called Wistful Thinking and it talks about obsessions, relationships and that feeling of longing for something we don’t longer own. Here is a preview still from the film:



I had a lot of friends collaborating with me in this film, including my dearest friend NeonDelirium who did all the styling; he did an amazing job! I hope I can share it with you soon, I’m very fond of this project.


Moving on, I want to share with you some of this week’s inspirational stuff.

Still Life painting, which was one of the visual references of the short film.


Sofia Ajram photos… I love the constellations reference, see more of her work here.

Ana Gonzalez’ fashion label, ANA LOCKING. Love the fabrics, the color feast, the contrast between fabrics, the patchwork, the minimalist details, the jewelry and everything else.


Acid trip. Psychedelic. Tons of colors and feathers. All I want to wear for summer. I found this images at RosaClavelRosa my new favorite fashion blog. The blogger is Annia Ezquerro who is a Mexican stylist and bag designer, and she writes about her favorite editorial spreads, colors and images that influence her and inspire her. You seriously need to check it out. Visit her here.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario